Friday, July 8, 2016
Adjusting from Long to Short Hair
I recently got my hair cut. For over 12 years I have had long hair, like over half way down my back. So to go from that to hair barley past my shoulders has been an adjustment. I thought I would share what I have learned from the transition.
Hello Short fun hair
Some of the things I have found with short hair:
1. I use less Shampoo and blow drying goes quickly
2. My curls last longer but I had to switch to a smaller barrel wand
3. It has more volume, so teasing is a cinch
4. Most of my hair pins won’t hold the short layers. Had to pick up tiny bobby pins
5. Definitely more variety with styles.
6. Best part is I can still do a high bun, however the messy bun is no more.
Have you changed your hair lately?
Linking up with