Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Better Late than Never
Whew…..October is off an running! Thought I would do a quick monthly recap.
Where did September go?!? The month flew by and it’s now October.
I am almost done with my first 8 week semester, My volunteer activities with the Chapel Hill Service League are well underway, and Cool weather finally hit NC.
Taking a look back on September and my goals:
1. Save Money – yeah this didn’t happen. Hoping October will be my month
2. Focus on School – Happy to report that I did complete this goal. Clearly I have been MIA on many things in my life but school.
3. Put my Husband/ Marriage First – Yeah I kinda succeeded at this one. He had to take a back seat the first round of test in school, but I did work on putting him first.
All in all I am happy with September……. Now on to October (sigh)
October, how I love you and the fun changes in nature.
Well this month will probably fly by as well. So many items on my calendar!
October 25th I have my first Fundraising event with Be Pure Beauty. So if you are in NC come out on the 25th between 5-7 p at University Place and shop for a cause!
My first 8 week semester ends and the second begins this month. Where does the time go?
My event calendar is filling up quickly with movie dates, dinner dates, and meetings. I love this time of year but it does wear me out.
1. Save money – yup I will keep this on as a goal every month
2. Finish semester 1 with a bang!
3. Make sure to take time for myself! I can get overwhelmed with my schedule.
4. Book my husband and I’s Christmas trip. No kids means we can escape for Christmas.
What are you goals?